Are your training rooms safe, supportive and suitable for training?
One of the activities of the Board is to certify training centers and facilities according to the standards. The aim of being certified as a training center is to assure the quality of the training environment. The environment and facilities needs to support the learning process that occur in the training rooms.
Centers who are seeking certification will be audited using a checklist that including the following main items:
- Training aids & equipment
- Organizational structure
- Training plan and methodology
- Management Information System
Facilities who are seeking certification will be audited using a checklist that including the following main items:
- Quality of the meeting rooms
- Equipment and internet access
- Support and business services
- Catering and hotel facilities
- Accessibility and safety
Please contact your local office for an application form for the certification of your center.
Click here to view the directory with certified training centers and facilities.